Thursday, July 01, 2010

Sabar lah Sayang..

Assalamualaikum..
I`m back again after few weeks of frozen sessions. Let`s us pray that start from today I `ll become more blogger mom,,sharing every single precious moments here.."Precious moments"..? Well, may be sometimes it appears to be precious and sweeeeet BUT it`s life right..We can`t expect things to be just like we want it to..
Good practice to share is that ALWAYS SEE THINGS IN A POSITIVE WAY..

Those days when everything goes wrong, and we feel like it`s better to put a BIG AND HUGE FULL STOP..Let`s see the other side of the wall.Well, this is just an experience to share..

Yesterday I was talking to an ex-neighbour about this Herba Maharani. The first words that came out from her was.."Te Zhi Bai Feng Wan"..
"Eh..ni nama cina, produk dari China ke?"
Me : Produk ni halal. Even ada Halal Cert dari Ifanca. I dah lama amalkan,,bla bla bla..
"Oh ye ke..tp w/pun kita tahu org islam kat sana paling ramai, boleh confirm ke prosedur proses dia tu bersih, ikut cara islam.."

And after few words of excuses, indirectly this lady seems to tell me..

* I`m clean.
* I do not take China product.
* I`m busy.
* My health condition is excellent.

Or may be she thinks that every imported product, she might go and visit and observe every single process and check every single manpower whether muslim or not, and the herbs as well, where,when and how they are being harvested..MasyaAllah..What a difficult life she`s being tru. Pity her..

Dear friends,, let us educate ourself, to get a Halal Certificate, especially in the International level which involves many muslim consumers all over the world, it takes not only 1 or 2 persons to work out..And not within a week or a month of researches done..This is a BIG THING to prove. SO.. If the product comes with a clear Halal Cert, let us not "serabut" our mind with all those BIG BIG question marks right..?

Back to my yesterday`s experience, I told my self, SABAR LAH SAYANG..This is a real life..We meet all kinds of human, we may talk any kinds of language, we also deal with many type of prospect buyer,,BUT one thing for sure, Allah knows the reasons behind those bad experiences..HE loves you, HE`ll protect you, And always remember, HE knows what`s best for you..

So..SABAR LAH SAYANG..


** DARI HATI said..
Sape sape berminat nak mengamalkan pemakanan kesihatan Herba Maharani, boleh sms 013-9092456. Penjagaan dalaman utk kita kaum Maharani.Penyelesaian utk masalah dalaman dan pengikat kasih Sang Maharaja..Kellasss gitu.

No comments: