Thursday, October 16, 2008
You`re My Everything...
You`re my everything
The sun that shines above you
Makes the blue bird sings
The stars that twinkle way up in the sky
Tell me I`m in love
When I kiss your lips
I feel the rolling thunder to my fingertips
And all the while my head is in a spin
Deep within...I`m in love
You`re my everything and nothing matters
but the love you bring
You`re my everything
To see you in the morning with those big brown eyes
You`re my everything
forever and the day I need you close to me
You`re my everything
You never have to worry, never fear..
For I am near
You`re my everything
I live upon the land and see the sky above
I`ll swim within oceans.. sweet and warm..
There`s no storm..my love
You`re my everything and nothing really matters
but the love you bring
You`re my everything, to see you in the morning
with those big brown eyes..
You`re my everything forever and the day
I need you close to me
You`re my everything
You never have to worry, never fear..for I am near
When I hold you tight
there`s nothing that can harm you in the lonely night
I`ll come to you and keep you safe and warm
It`s so strong.. my love
When I kiss your lips
I feel the rolling thunder to my fingertips
and all the while my head is in a spin
Deep within..I`m in love...
Khas utk suami tersayang..terima kasih kerana sgt memahami, mencintai, sentiasa memberi ruang utk sue 'berjemaah'..
Semuga kita sentiasa lengkap melengkapi antara satu sama lain, sabar dan ceria dgn kehadiran anak anak ..
Nur Raihana
Nur Rifhani
Muhammad Rahman Arief
Nur Raudhatul Imane
&
(Muhammad Raheem Irsyad)... Dgn izin Mu Ya Allah..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
waadduuhhh...nyaman ajaa..
*wink*
Post a Comment